Nutriment Liver Support 500G
Liver support formula with white fish and beef.
Optimal liver health is extremely important for the overall health and happiness of dogs. Containing responsibly sourced white fish and human-grade quality beef, this recipe is naturally rich in essential nutrients required to maintain the healthy function of a dog’s liver.
Contains White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp
- White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
- Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 79%
- Protein: 7%,
- Fat: 7%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 2%,
- Carbohydrate 5%,
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food