Naked PUP 90:10 Rabbit (2 X 500g)


Made with a puppy focused blend of 30% rabbit with bone, 60% rabbit trim, with butternut squash, green vegetables, blueberry, salmon oil and inulin (chicory root). Total meat content 90%.

Analytical Constituents: Moisture 67.1%, Crude Protein 11.8%, Crude Fat 13.4%, Crude Ash 4.5%, Crude Fibre 3.0%.

The rabbit in this mince is not wild caught, and is therefore free from traces of shot.

Available as 2 X 500g tubs.

In stock

SKU: ND024 Categories: , ,


Analytical Constituents: Moisture 73.5%, Protein 14.3%, Fat 8.5%, Ash 4.7%, Fibre 2.0%

Defrost overnight in the fridge, in this way the raw food will last for 4 days. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.

Reccommended for puppies of 8 weeks, or weaning, until 8 months depending on your pup’s breed and size. It is totally fine for senior and adult dogs to eat Naked Pup minces. 

Naked Pup by Naked Dog, is tailored specifically to the needs of puppies everywhere. With a finer blend, single proteins and Inulin from Chicory root for its prebiotic qualities, Naked Pup raw food is masterfully made with the wellbeing, health and growth of puppies in mind.


Additional information

Weight 1 kg


Naked Dog

Naked Dog is an independent, family-owned business creating raw meals especially for dogs. With the knowledge and expertise 50 years in the meat trade brings, Naked Dog is founded on the belief that human grade quality meat is the finest ingredient that our dogs need and deserve.